Booking Terms and Conditions
Signing in and out of sessions
- Parents may collect their children part way through a session, although the sessions will work more effectively if children are able to begin and end at the given times
- Children must be signed in and out of every session with WAM Staff
- Parents should come to the main reception and press the WAM doorbell to alert staff
- Fees must be paid at the time of booking, half-termly in advance
- A booking confirmation/receipt will be emailed on completing of your payment.
- We use Stripe to process our online transactions. It is reliable, secure and you don't need an account in order to use the service. We do not store credit card details, nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- You will be able to use childcare vouchers if this facility is open to your family. Voucher payments must be made in advance so that your account can be credited before you need to make your booking.
- Fees will be evaluated each September
- Please notify the WAM staff with at least 24 hours’ notice if a child is not going to be attending their session
- Credit Notes will only be given in extreme circumstances
- Families that persistently cancel sessions may lose their place the following term
- Children must be enrolled at Milverton Primary School to be eligible for a place
- Booking will only be open if there are spaces still available. If a club is fully booked, it will show as such on the booking timetable.
- Should your club be full, please email the office to ask to be put on the waiting list.
- Children with siblings holding a current place will receive priority
- Children will be placed on to the waiting list when a signed booking form is completed
- Parents will receive a reply explaining that their child is currently on the waiting list
- There will be a cereal or toast breakfast available for those children who arrive before 8am
- We will provide a healthy snack for those children staying for the second session
- Drinking water is readily available
- WAM Club uses the school’s behaviour policy and holds the same high expectations
- Children will be praised as they are at school for following the ‘Golden Rules’ and showing the ‘Fruits of Milverton’
Special Education Needs
- WAM club is inclusive and we would like to work with parents to effectively meet the needs of all children
- Please inform us of any dietary or medical requirements before the child starts at the club. These can be entered for each child on your online account under the heading ‘Stuff we need to know’.